What do you need support with?


Your welfare comes first at the HUS. We’re here for you whether you’re feeling down, having difficulties with finances or need sexual health or sanitary products.

Academic Affairs

Need assistance with academic problems or just don’t know who to go to about your studies.


Our careers officer can guide you to the best place for advice about your careers.

Liberation Campaigns

Our liberation co-opts represent their groups within Homerton and plan events to promote and further their campaigns. They also ensure that the HUS has representation from each of these groups.


Gender Equality



BME (Black and Minority Ethnic)

Class Act



If you have something in your room which needs repairing or a lightbulb that needs replacing please email estates@homerton.cam.ac.uk with your building, room number and a description of what needs fixing. In an emergency such as a flood or fire please contact the Porters’ Lodge.

General Enquiries

Day to day enquiries about accommodation within college such as extra nights and the room ballot are dealt with by emailing accommodation@homerton.cam.ac.uk

Feedback and Representation to college

The HUS do not manage student accommodation, but are responsible for giving your feedback to college. If you have feedback on accommodation or need extra help with an accommodation problem let our Vice President Internal know at hus-internal@homerton.cam.ac.uk.

Security/Noise Issue

If you have a noise complaint or a security concern please let the porters know by going to see them or by phoning on 01223 747 111.

For general feedback on these issues, we will relay it to college, so please let us know using HUS Questions.

Cambrdige SU

If you would like to learn more about how CUSU works, come along to the SU council or present a motion please contact our Vice President External at hus-external@homerton.cam.ac.uk