The HUS has a Gender Equality Officer, who is involved in promoting gender equality in Homerton!
- Informing students on the CUSU Women’s Campaign and answering any questions relating to it
- Any concerns or queries you may have relating to college matters that affect underrepresented genders
- Talking about any problems you may encounter where someone has made you feel uncomfortable because of your gender
- Encouraging participation at events and hosting events on gender issues
- Promoting healthy discussion on the struggle for gender equality in Cambridge and far, far beyond
For information about CUSU’s Women’s Campaign check out their website: http://www.womens.cusu.cam.ac.uk/
You can also contact the Women’s Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSU Women’s Campaign
The Cambridge University Student Union’s Women’s Campaign is incredibly active.
Here’s what they have to say:
The Women’s Campaign supports and represents all women students in the university. Our Women’s Campaign is inclusive; we are made up of women that belong to all ethnic, religious and class backgrounds, women that define as trans, queer, bisexual and lesbian and women who are student parents.
The Women’s Campaign is a voice for change in the University. As the Women’s Campaign, we are able to push for change in how this university runs and in university culture affecting women students’ day to day college lives.
If you have any questions or wish to get more involved with CUSU and wish to speak to them directly. The CUSU Women’s Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.